HTTP is an acronym for Hypertext Transfer Protocol; this is the most popular protocol in use today. It is the communication standard used by your web browser to communicate with the server of the website you are viewing. WWW or World Wide Web is a prefix of a certain name to identify that it is a website you are visiting. HTTP is the protocol used to transfer data to and from the website. WWW is the identifier that indicates that it is a website and uses the HTTP protocol.
What is HTTP?
“Http” stands for Hypertext Transfer Protocol and, as its name suggests, it is the communication protocol over the Internet. It is the communication standard used by your web browser to communicate with the server of the website you are viewing.
What is WWW?
www is a subdomain or prefix that stands for world wide web, which is just a subdomain. Historically, everyone uses www and people type a web address with www, but there is no technical reason to use www. Websites can have a URL without www.
- HTTP defines how messages are formatted and transmitted, and what actions web servers and browsers should take in response to various commands and the World Wide Web, abbreviated as WWW and commonly known as the Web, is a system of hypertext documents interconnected to those accessed through the Internet. . With a web browser, you can view web pages that may contain text, images, videos, and other multimedia elements and navigate between them using hyperlinks.
- HTTP is a set of data transfer rules from the server to the client (computers). WWW is world wide web, which means that a site or web page can be accessed all over the world, except under some special conditions.
- Http is a link, www is an address.
- HTTP is the protocol used to transfer data to and from the website. WWW is the identifier that indicates that it is a website and uses the HTTP protocol.
- Hyper Text Transfer Protocol is a file transfer protocol specifically designed to facilitate access to the WWW. This protocol transfers data in the form of plain text, hypertext, audio, video, etc. It is called HTTP because it is used in an environment where there are quick jumps from one document to another.
- The existence of the World Wide Web (WWW) is a major factor behind the recent explosive growth of the Internet. HTTP is a TCP-based service.
- Most WWW browsers are capable of using protocols other than HTTP, which is the basic protocol of the Web.
- The World Wide Web, or simply the Web, is a way of accessing information through the Internet. It is an information exchange model that is based on the Internet. The Web uses the HTTP protocol, just one of the languages spoken on the Internet, to transmit data. Web services, which use HTTP to allow applications to communicate in order to exchange business logic, use the web to share information.