UP and UP24 are the devices to track your fitness and level of actions. Both are different in the way they work. The main difference is in their ways of transmitting data to the UP mobile app. To upload data from your UP wearable, you need to remove the band, connect it to your phone with a 3.5mm headphone jack. While in UP24, you do not need to remove the band, but your bracelet has Bluetooth functionality that transfers your information to your mobile phone wirelessly.
UP is a device to track your fitness and action levels. You wear it on your wrist. It records the movements of your body. You can transfer your information to your smartphone. For that purpose, you need to take off the bracelet, connect it to your phone with a 3.5mm headphone jack, and then you can transfer your information. It is flexible made of hypoallergenic TPU rubber.
What is UP24?
UP24 is the latest version compared to UP. UP24 is also a device to track your fitness and action levels. It records the movements of your body. You can transfer your information to your Smartphone, without removing the bracelet. As the UP24 bracelet has a Bluetooth function that allows you to sync with your phone and transfer data wirelessly.
- Data transfer to a smartphone needs a wired connection on UP while it is done wirelessly on UP 24.
- UP24 is newer than UP.
- UP24’s wristband has Bluetooth while UP does not have Bluetooth.
- Up is available in four colors i.e. Onyx, Light Grey, Green and Blue while UP24 is available in two colors i.e. Orange and Onyx.
- The battery life of UP is up to 10 days while that of UP24 is up to 7 days, which is comparatively less due to its Bluetooth function.
- UP24 is comparatively expensive than UP.
- UP24 the data transfer is in real time and smooth, while in UP it is not in real time.
- UP24 has a small sync jack inside its cap, while UP has a headphone jack.