Pokemon White 1
Basically, Pokémon White 1 or Pokémon White Version, is a video game belonging to the fifth generation of the Pokémon® franchise that was released on September 18, 2010 in Japan. Thus, among the novelties of this edition we can mention:
- The plot takes place in the Unova region, which is based on New York City.
- The Porcelain City tour is in 3D.
- The exclusive place for this edition is the white forest;
- The routes, towns and cities change according to the season of the year in which you are.
- All the leaders, high commands and even the champion of the Pokémon League are named after some flower or plant, including Zeo, Corn, Millo, Aloe, Camus, Camila, Yakón, and Gerania among others.
- As for the fights, pokémon white 1 presents new abilities and movements.
- Finally, as an innovative feature, for the first time in the main saga of the games, the Pokémon professor is a woman: Professor Encina.
pokemon white 2
Briefly we can say that Pokémon White 2 or Pokémon White Version 2 is the second edition of Pokémon White that was released on June 23, 2012 in Japan. Among the novelties of this new edition we can highlight:
- The video game takes place in Unova and is set 2 years after Pokémon White 1.
- Many places have changed, such as route 4, which now has buildings.
- New areas appear, such as Engobe City, where the adventure begins.
- A new site called film studios -Pokewood- is included, which appears as the film industry, where scenes will be shot as if it were a movie.
- A badge system is implemented with 200 different badges that can be obtained by performing various tasks in the game, such as capturing a certain number of Pokémon.
- It represents the first video game in which the protagonist’s house is a single story.
- It is the first video game in which more characters from other generations appear thanks to the Pokémon World Tournament.
- Also, it is the first video game where the other characters call you the strongest trainer in the region and also recognize you as the new Unova champion.
According to the characteristics presented, basically the differences between Pokémon White 1 and Pokémon White 2 can be summarized as:
- Pokémon White 2 is presented as a sequel to Pokémon White 1 and not as a reissue, as happened in previous versions.
- Pokémon White 2 introduced the Pokémon World Tournament, where more characters from other generations appear. This app is not available in pokémon white 1.