The main difference between Juicer and Blender is that the Juicer is used to extract juice from the fruits/vegetables while the Blender liquefies the fruits and vegetables that are added to it.
Juicer vs blender
A juicer is a kitchen appliance used to extract juice from fruits and vegetables. A blender is a kitchen appliance that blends fruits and vegetables placed in it. In the juicer, the vegetables and fruits, etc. they are fed into the machine and the juice is extracted by collecting the pulp/seeds/peel inside. In the blender, fruits and vegetables are evenly crushed with sharp blades that rotate at high speed.
In the juicer, the finely chopped fruits / vegetables and the pulp separated from the juice. The juice is taken to a pot and the pulp is wasted. In the blender, the fruit/vegetable pulp is crushed together with the juice. The juicer cleans the juice deprived of pulp or fibers. The blender does not separate anything like skins, seeds, pith and pulp. As a result, the final product from the juicer contains fewer fibers, while the final product from the blender is full of fibers.
The capacity of a juicer is not specified; rather, it depends on the container that receives the juice extracted from it. The blender is shaped like a pitcher of different sizes. It usually has a capacity of 4-8 cups. Juicer used for items with high water content. Not useful for items with less water content, eg avocado, tomato or banana etc. The blender always spins when a little water is added along with the vegetable/fruit; otherwise, it is not.
|A kitchen appliance used to extract juice from fruits/vegetables is called a juicer.||A kitchen appliance that is used to blend ingredients that are added to it is called a blender.|
|The fiber retains|
|Pulp / Seed / Shell|
|just extract juice||It has many functions|
What is Juicer?
A juicer is one of the most useful kitchen appliances. He used to extract juice from vegetables and fruits. There are certain benefits of the juicer as it produces a large amount of highly concentrated juices. Drinking this juice provides instant energy, as the nutrients are quickly absorbed. Juices are better for people who need low-fiber diets. Some of the disadvantages of juicers are; usually you can’t add any ingredients other than fruits/vegetables. Cleaning the juicer is difficult because it has many parts and most of them are not hand-held dishwasher safe. Waste food. Different juicers have different price ranges. A centrifugal juicer costs around €70 – €150, masticating juicers cost several hundred dollars.
The juicers have two centrifugal juicers and masticators. Centrifugal juicers extract juice with the help of a rotating metal blade that drives items against a strainer. The juice is then extracted into the outer container; the pulp remains as residue inside a special chamber in the juicer that it discards. The capacity of a juicer is not specified; rather, it depends on the container that receives the juice extracted from it. Juicer used for items with high water content. Not useful for items with less water content, eg avocado, tomato or banana etc. The Masticating Juicer provides a juice packed with nutrients. Simply press and grind the ingredients to extract the juice. The squeezing time is longer in them than in centrifugal juicers,
What is Blender?
A blender is a useful kitchen appliance that is mostly used on a regular basis. It has multiple uses. You can make smoothies, shakes, lassi and many other drinks. It is also used to extract butter from cream and even for slicing and chopping. A blender starts to work when a blade rotates as soon as the electrical connection is maintained. It crushes everything that is put into it, forming a thick liquid. Depending on the type, blenders can have different bases such as plastic or metal. The jar or jar also varies as glass or plastic jars.
The advantage of blending is that it makes the perfect thick and creamy shakes. Fiber is not removed from items in a blender. It can process various ingredients, such as milk, yogurt, butter, flax/chia seeds, etc. Less food is wasted and it is easy to clean or wash. Also, blenders are available in affordable ranges in the market. There are some disadvantages of the blender, as it does not produce juice and it takes longer to drink what is processed in a blender. The types of blenders are: standard blender, single-serve blender, immersion or hand blender, high-power blender, and countertop blender.
- A juicer is used to extract the juice from fruits and vegetables, while a blender is used to chop fruits and vegetables until they are smooth.
- The use of juicer is limited as it can only extract the juice; on the other hand, a blender used for various purposes.
- Cleaning the juicer takes time as it contains many parts along with fruit/plant residues; on the contrary, cleaning the blender is easy since it has fewer parts.
- In the juicer, all the ingredients are fed into the machine and the juice is extracted by collecting the pulp/seeds/peel inside; Conversely, in the blender, fruits and vegetables are evenly crushed with sharp blades that rotate at high speed.
- The capacity of a juicer depends on the container that receives the juice extracted from it; on the contrary, the blender usually has a capacity of 4-8 cups.
- Juicer cleans the juice devoid of pulp or fibers; conversely, the blender doesn’t separate anything like skins, seeds, pith, and pulp.
- The final product from the juicer contains less fiber; on the contrary, the final product of the blender is full of fibers.
- In the blender, the juice is removed and the pulp is wasted; on the other hand, the pulp is not wasted; it is crushed with the juice.
- The juicer is used for items with high water content; on the contrary, the blender only works when a little water is added to it along with the vegetable / fruit; otherwise, it is not.
- Juicers are more expensive; on the contrary, blenders are more affordable.
Juicer and Blender are the two similar kitchen appliances. Both are very useful, but they differ from each other based on how they operate and work. Both are designed differently and the purpose of each one is also different from the other.