Jews and Christians are two different nations according to their religious beliefs. The founder of Christianity was Jesus Christ (4 BC – 30 AD) and the founder of Judaism was Abraham (1800 BC). The main difference is the belief in Jesus Christ. Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the savior Messiah and son of God. The Jews believe that Jesus Christ was only a good teacher and perhaps the prophet of God, but not the Messiah, the savior or the son of God.
Who are the Jews?
The history of the Jews begins with the birth of Abraham (1800 BC). He was the founder of the Jews. Judaism originated in the relationship between God and Abraham Moses is an important person and prophet in the history of the Jews. Moses gave them the book of God called “Torah” around 1250 BC. C. They believe in the unity of God.
Who are the Christians?
Christianity begins with Jesus Christ (4 BC – 30 AD). He was the founder of Christianity. Christians believe in the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ gave them God’s book called the Bible. They follow the Bible. They believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God. They believe in the concept of Trinity (the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit) for God.
- Christians are followers of Jesus Christ, while Jews are also followers of Abraham and Mosses.
- Christians follow God’s book “Bible” while Jews follow God’s book “Torah”.
- The Jews believe in the unity of God, while the Christians believe in the concept of the Trinity (the Father, the son and the Holy Spirit).
- Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the Messiah and son of God, but Jews do not believe in this concept.
- The majority of the Christians are in Europe, North and South America, and Australia and New Zealand, while the majority of the Jews are in Israel, the United States, Canada, Russia, France, England.
- The religion of Christianity is based on love, while Judaism is based on justice.
- Christians believe that man has inherited original sin from Adam, while Jews believe that man can choose good or evil and is responsible for his actions.
- Christians believe in the concept of the resurrection of Jesus, while Jews do not believe that.
- Christians celebrate the days related to the life of Jesus Christ, while Jews do not celebrate those days.
- The Christian symbol is the cross and the Jewish symbol is the Star of David.
- The day of worship for Christians is Sunday, while for Jews it is from sundown on Friday to sundown on Saturday.