Apple is best known for designing the world’s best-selling smartphone. The iPhone series is one of the best Apple products. The iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 are currently the most popular and demanding smartphones from Apple. Both are completely different from each other. The main difference between iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 is that iPhone 6 has an A8 chip while iPhone 5s has an A7 chip.
What is the iPhone 5s?
Apple iPhone 5S Is The 7thApple generation touchscreen smartphone which was launched on September 10, 2013. It is the successor to iPhone 5. Apple iPhone 5s chips contains A7 and M7. The 64-bit A7 chip offers fast CPU and graphics performance. And the M7 motion coprocessor handles specific tasks to make iPhone 5s power efficient. iPhone 5s supports fast LTE bands around the world. Apple included many features in the iPhone 5s that were missing in the iPhone 5. One of the main distinguishing features that was built into the iPhone 5s was the Touch ID fingerprint identification sensor. This Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor allows iPhone 5s users place your finger on the ‘Home Button’ and just like the iPhone unlocks. The user’s fingerprint can also be used as approval for purchases from the iTunes or App Store. It is compatible with various networks including GSM, CDMA, 3G, EVDO, HSPA+, and LTE. It was originally released with iOS 7.0 and is now supported by the latest iOS 8.3 which was released on April 8, 2015.
What is the iPhone 6?
The iPhone 6 is part of the iPhone series and was released on September 19, 2014. It is the successor to the iPhone 5s. iPhone 6 is the 8thApple generation series. iPhone 6 came with several changes including models with larger 4.7-inch and 5.5-inch screens, a faster and more advanced processor, more advanced and improved cameras, faster and better Wi-Fi and LTE connectivity, and compatibility. with mobile devices based on near field communications. payment offer. Like iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 also contains Touch ID technology that allows you to securely access your iPhone with the perfect password: your fingerprint. Like iPhone 5s, iPhone 6’s Touch ID technology can also be used to approve iTunes, iBooks, and App Store purchases without having to enter your password. Apple iPhone 6 contains an A8 chip in the system. It is available in silver, gold and space gray.
- Apple iPhone 5s is a seventh -generation touchscreen smartphone from Apple, while iPhone 6 is an eighth -generation smartphone from Apple.
- The iPhone 5s contains the Apple A7 and Apple M7 motion coprocessor on chip, while the iPhone 6 contains the Apple A8 chip.
- The iPhone 5s has a 1.3 GHz dual-core Apple Cyclone CPU. While the iPhone 6 has a 1.4 GHz dual-core ARMv8-A Cyclone second-generation CPU.
- Both models are compatible with the current iOS 8.0, however, the iPhone 5s originally launched with iOS 7.0 and the iPhone 6 originally launched with iOS 8.0.
- The iPhone 5s with 16GB memory costs €99 while the iPhone 6 is available for €299 with the same memory size.