There is not much difference between the two, but depending on their courses they can be differentiated. Both have highly professional faculty who educate hundreds of students each year.
What is Cambridge?
These two universities are exclusively cited many times, by different politicians and different journalists. Cambridge refers to the sessions and calls them “supervisions.” Students are informally assessed throughout their courses with the help of tutorials and supervision. These students are assessed by exams that are over a year of their course.
What is Oxford?
Oxford assesses its students based on exams held at the end of each year. It is ranked the 5th top university in the world, and is ranked 3rd according to academics. The basic scope of this university is for life sciences, medicine, arts and humanities and for social sciences and management.
- Cambridge assesses its students for exams that are over a year, while Cambridge assesses at the end of each year.
- Cambridge ranks fourth for engineering and technology, while Oxford ranks thirteenth.
- Cambridge is more destined to study natural sciences than Oxford.
- Cambridge charges higher fees for non-EU undergraduates than Oxford.
- Oxford’s core domains are sciences, medicine, arts and humanities, and social sciences and management, while Cambridge focuses on engineering and technology.