India has become one of the most recognized IT centers in the world. Two of India’s major cities, Hyderabad and Bangalore, have made a name for themselves thanks in large part to the presence of their IT companies. Bangalore is home to Infosys, the brainchild of Narayan Murthy, Wipro Technologies, TCS, and many leading IT companies, while both Bangalore and Hyderabad are home to Accenture, Microsoft. Hyderabad is the home of Facebook.
What is Bangalore?
Bengaluru is the capital of the state of Karnataka, in southern India. Center of India’s high-tech industry, the city is also known for its green spaces and nightlife. Bangalore is home to software companies, telecommunications industries, and advocacy organizations.
What is Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is the capital of the state of Telangana, in southern India. An important center for the technology industry, it is home to many unique restaurants and shops. The real estate industry is flourishing in the city of Hyderabad as of late.
- The real estate industry is flourishing in the city of Hyderabad as of late. Bangalore, on the other hand, is home to software companies, telecommunications industries, and advocacy organizations.
- Bangalore is home to the Yakshagana dance forms. Hyderabad is home to culture and the arts.
- Hyderabad is the second most populous city in South India and is the capital of Telangana. It had a population of 12 million. According to the 2014 census.. Bangalore is the capital of Karnataka. According to the 1951 census in India, only 5 cities have 1 million inhabitants. Chennai and Hyderabad are the ones that are included in the top 5.
- Hyderabad is home to the Telugu film industry, while Bangalore is home to the Kannada film industry
- Bangalore has a higher concentration of IT companies in its midst. For this reason it is called Silicon Valley of India. Hyderabad, on the other hand, has been able to establish itself as a major hub for IT industries, but not in comparison to Bangalore, India’s largest IT exporter. In Hyderabad, there are many options to learn IT related technologies as there are numerous training institutes present and also the cost of training is cheap compared to Bangalore.
- Bangalore was established in 1024 BC when it was annexed by the Cholas. But modern Bangalore originated in 1537. The city of Hyderabad is relatively younger, having been founded in 1592.
- Hyderabad has well established, local and multinational pharmaceutical companies and is considered a bulk pharmaceutical capital of India. Bangalore has a good number of pharmaceutical companies, but not as many as Hyderabad.
- They both have defense industries, but Hyderabad has most of the research and manufacturing. India’s main weapons like Agni, Prithvi are said to be designed and manufactured in Hyderabad.