Difference between Android 6.0 Marshmallow and iOS 9
IOS 9 has always been one of the favorite options for mobile device users to improve the operation of its functions. But at the same side, many improvements have also been seen in Android 6.0 Marshmallow. iOS 9 has captured one of the biggest advances over Siri Suggestions through which you can manage all your accounts and apps easily. As iOS 9 is introduced with the new feature, how come Android 6.0 will be left behind? Android 6.0 even gets in on the deal with the Doze feature, which is a complete battery saving feature. Almost all of its features are the same as before. They are quite similar in appearance to Lollipop, but improvements are surely added in the update.
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow||iOS 9|
|Design||The material design aspect that is very similar to Lollipop||The material design aspect that is very similar to iOS8|
|Attention||Attention when adding more amounts of user-facing controls||More attention paid to software|
|Addition||Revised permission system||Better user interface|
Definition of iOS 9
iOS 9 is named as one of the major inventions from the iOS side. It has been featured with some of the unique and impressive features to give it a touch of enhancement. They have been putting their main focus on the intelligence and proactivity feature. The Siri feature has definitely brought a lot of advancements in this latest version. Just as you’re going to slide your finger across the home screen you’ll be able to zoom in with another new screen that houses “Siri Suggestions”, this will bring you closer to all your contacts and apps. IOS 9 has also added many enhanced features of the built-in apps. They have been included in the new checklists along with the drawing functions. The IOS 9 Apple Pay feature has been greatly improved in that the addition of store credit card is really impressive. Some other amazing changes that were added were the new San Francisco font for the entire system, as well as wireless CarPlay support. Plus, it includes the optional iCloud Drive app, plus optional longer passwords in terms of improved security.
Definition of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Here’s a quick discussion of Android 6.0 Marshmallow features! It has the features and looks that are very similar to Android 5.0 Lollipop. But some of the update changes have still been made. Its most surprising feature is the introduction of a battery saving function called Doze that has been a great revolution. Some of its features are the same as before, such as settings and notification shade. Android will give you the complete freedom to create the shortcuts from any environment. Its lock screen feature is very similar to Lollipop. It has replaced the dialer shortcut feature with one of Google’s voice search features. You can use the home apps along the lock screen using your voice. Also, the Android home screen is very similar to Lollipop. Android 6.0 provides you the shortcut where you can directly jump to the app drawer search bar by long pressing the app drawer icon. This shortcut feature will also be able to launch your keyboard in a similar way to Lollipop.
Differences in a nutshell
- There is not much to talk about the Android 6.0 Marshmallow interface because it has a very Lollipop-like material design look.
- You have given your best attention to adding more user-facing controls and refining the changes that have been introduced in Lollipop. On the other hand, a lot of development has also been seen in the iOS 9 system.
- They have recently been bundled with the feature of a search bar API in iOS 9. Through this feature, users will be able to navigate their apps within iOS.
- Therefore, the developments in the category of Android and iOS voice assistant technologies are giving them strong competition in the markets. Siri has come a long way by bringing some advances in iOS 9. Siri has the ability to make use of your email data and add that person to your home screen based on temporary situations.
- One of the most basic changes found in Android Marshmallow is the revised permissions system. This feature helps you get information about medical data as well as the password of your online bank account.
Perhaps the two main competitors in the phone market are Android and Apple and both of them have made various changes to the software used in the devices and brought new versions to attract the people. Android 6.0 Marshmallow and iOS 9 are similar two of the major competitors that have been released and this article will help you understand the differences between them.