It is a research method that deals with subtracting information, explaining each idea or section that can be derived from it, in a simpler and more minimalist way. The term analysis comes from the Greek analysis which means rupture, which refers to the decomposition of a topic into its main ideas.
It is a method implemented in sciences such as logic and mathematics. Generally, scientific papers require an analysis of the content so that in this way a compendium can be made with the information produced.
It is the elaboration of unpublished information, based on the content of a scientific work already carried out. Synthesis comes from the verb to synthesize which is equal to create. It is a process in which a developed theme is used to generate new concepts and ideas.
This is used in various processes, both organic and inorganic, so that it is not only applied in the formation of content, but also in the formation of substances, objects or other elements.
Difference Between Analysis and Synthesis
- Synthesis is a process in which something new is created from an existing element or content.
- Analysis is the reduction of something stated in smaller fragments, with the purpose of being better explained or more precise.
- Synthesis is a process that is applied in many areas, including botany or human physiology.
- Analysis is exclusive to logical sciences such as philosophy or mathematics.
- The synthesis is new information.
- Analysis are fragments of a larger composition.